2. Patrick has the golf bug. I think it's really starting to burrow into his skin and make a nice little home. Lately, his lunches have turned into quick driving range sessions, his evenings (when it's nice out) are mini chipping competitions in the backyard, and every now and again a round on the weekend. He's getting so much better too! I'm glad he's enjoying it because I'd love to get back out there and try schooling him again like I did on our first date... from the men's tees. :)
3. Grant's new nickname is Super Chunk. He doesn't really look it but he's off the charts in weight! at his 8 weeks check up he was 15 pounds 11 ounces. He's smiling a ton and cooing too. He sleeps 9 to 10 hours a night and naps well too. I really could ask for a better baby!
4. Miles seems older every week. He listens better, obeys better, can say a few words, can point to anything I ask him to on his body (like nose, eyes, legs, belly, head, hands, etc). He loves his brother so much and I can tell he just wants to play with him so bad! I can't wait to see them play together. It won't be long!
5. Just this:
Miles loves the backpack. Having a birds' eye view is perfect for him!
Grant fell asleep on the floor with Lamb singing him "Jesus Loves Me."
My new favorite outfit on Miles that he could only wear three times because he out grew it by the time it was warm enough to wear it.
Miles and cousin Austin. They were best buds for the hour they were together :)
6. I'm so excited for our 4th of July trip to Lake Pearrygin (near Winthrop) with our family, my parents, and Zach and Cheri's family. Last year was my first time back since I was about 6 or 7 and it was a blast. We took Miles in the Lake for the first time and he played with sand. This year will be even better because he'll actually be able to enjoy the lake with his new little life jacket.
7. And a few more pictures because they're just too cute!